From: Brian Gregory <brian_greg...@netzero.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2023 10:01 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Necessary Lab accreditations, class 2 permissible change

Think Before You Click: This email originated outside our organization.

Yes, we increased the Y-Caps to get more margin.  And we did!
So, to qualify for a Class 1 permissive change, we'd need to show before &
after data ?

Applying for a Class 2 permissive change, means FCC will look only at the
latest data to be sure it passes?

Colorado Brian