I'm retrofitting an Anilam lathe with EMC2.  My spindle encoder is
connected to a shaft in the gearbox that rotates 1 turn for every 2
turns of the spindle.  The encoder I have is 1000 line, should give 4000
counts per encoder revolution, 2000 counts per spindle revolution.  The
potential problem is that there will only be one index pulse per 2
spindle revolutions.  So I plan to set this up for 2000 counts per
revolution, will EMC2 have a problem if every other index pulse is
missing?

Roger Neal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]