Hi Jeff

I've got a hint.  Genhexkins is the name of a kinematics definition for
the stepper powered cable hexapod that NIST built several years ago now.
In the original form, the matrix supplied home position for the 6
struts.  I know that several folk have modified that matrix for
different strut lengths and angles between but do not know if those were
committed to changes here.

I don't have a clue how the executable genhexkins.ko would function as a
replacement for trivkins.ko or if it would be a direct replacement for
the loadrt command that starts trivkins.

Rayh