My commandline was intended for the development version of emc2.  In
version 2.1, it appears that the posemath functions are in the library
'libnml'.  In the next version, the "posemath" functions are split out
into a separate library.

You also need to use g++, not gcc, to link this program in any case.  I
made a mistake when I showed gcc in my link line in the earlier message.
This should clear up the errors like:
> undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
> undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'

You also missed the "-DMAIN" in some of your commandlines, which led
to the errors like
> undefined reference to `main'

Jeff