Rayh wrote:

> So the easy answer is we could work up some sort of survey but
> most of
> our users, once they get the kinks/configurations worked out for
> their
> machines are never heard from again.

One solution would be to have EMC bug the user after so many hours
of run time (or so many days after installation) with a message
box:

"Hi! You have been using EMC for some time now, and the developers
would like to know what you think of it - good or bad - as well as
what your setup is, what you produce, and where you live in the
world.  This is completely voluntary, but it will help us improve
EMC.  Please send feedback to <address>."

Don't direct feedback to one of the sf.net lists, as people must
register.  I remember a couple people who asked their questions
elsewhere because they felt sf.net was a pain.

Mark