Chris Mason wrote:
> Kirk,
>
> Thanks for the help. I have the files made onto the cd correctly now.....I
> think. When I put in the cd the ubuntu image comes up and it says launching
> browser, after about 20sec. it just goes away and nothing. If I boot from
> the cd, a blank screen comes up and just stays there. So still not in
> business. Let me know what you think.
Kirk's comments are good points, but what computer are you
trying to run this on?  It needs 400+ MHz and video board with
at least 4 MB of memory.  (I think there's a way to kill the
fancy graphics for the CD boot, but you really need that for EMC
and the window manager to work properly, so you might as well
start out with the right hardware.)

Jon