On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 17:02 -0400, John Kasunich wrote:
... snip
> exactly right.  I do know it is over 5V, enough to nicely saturate a
> logic level FET, and would probably do OK with a normal FET.
>
> If you need more details don't hesitate to ask.
>
> Regards,
>
> John Kasunich

I guess I need a little more help than I thought. Here is my first pass
at your board schematic:

http://www.wallacecompany.com/machine_shop/Shizuoka/watchdog-1a.png

I guessed at the FET array pins and some bits are missing but I think I
got the watchdog part.

If the input is constantly low the signal to the FET will be low. If the
input is constantly high, the signal to the FET will be the division of
R2 and R5? What I need is; 0 to < x Hz = low, x Hz to high = low, x Hz =
high, or a band-pass filter.

--
Kirk Wallace (California, USA
Hardinge HNC/EMC CNC lathe,