Hi Dale

I'll be bringing a few computers that I want/plan to network together
into some sort of 8.04-EMC2 lab.

My first class at will start at 8:00 am will be a Linux/EMC2 intro.
        Monday     -- Starting EMC2 in the Ubuntu Linux environment.
        Tuesday    -- EMC2 operator interfaces
        Wednesday  -- Hand coded part programs part 1
        Thursday   -- Hand coded part programs 2
        Friday     -- Part programming assistants

Beyond this I'll plan to be in/around the lab for a couple hours each
day when users can sign up for machines and test ideas and seek help.

I'm hoping that several others will also offer classes in the lab during
the week.

Ray