Hi Ray,

and thanks! This all happened today or you managed to make it run with the
older version? No need to answer just sheer curiosity... felt crazy with all
the references to Dapper in the linuxcnc.org page until I read the message
announcing the release.

Will try tomorrow morning, hopefully I'll solve my latency issues changing
the machine.

Thanks again,

jaime