> Wow - I guess I should be proud of myself that I had a physical estop
> button
> and a machine kill switch designed in while things were still on the bench!

Yep, there should be an easy way to kill the power to the machine.
And it should be in reach of your free arm while the other one is being
broken by the machine ...

Ok, enough bragging - get your physical estop button - that button, even one

> of the high dollar ones, is worth its weight in gold compared to the damage
>
> it can do to the machine (or you) if things go awry.  I wonder - did your
> program actually specify a new tool (ie m6  t02) or just an m6 with you
> knowing what tool it needed next.  My mill stops on the M6 T2 that was
> generated by CamBam and waits (typically I'd been handcoding and doing
> separate programs for each tool since I don't have an automated touch off
> concept in place yet).

I also use separate programs for different tools.
Today I just tried the T02 M6 cycle but somehow the pointer showing the tool
location disappeared from the axis window.

Rob