>> You are try to save pressing the "Override Limits" button?

I don't even want an audible alert. I want it to pause and wait for the
direction to change. Then it could indicate on the screen that for instance,
ax X+ limit occurred, but then continue moving once the direction has
changed.

BTW - Thank you for the step conf wizard! Everyone I've talked to loves it!
EMC2 is on the verge of becoming widely acceptable. I wish I had time to
help you program.

Thanks.