The part looks exactly like the motion trace not the preview - at all overrides.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Heskett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 20:10:27
To: Enhanced Machine Controller \(EMC\)<emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] dahlih

On Friday 05 December 2008, Stuart Stevenson wrote:
>Gentlemen,
>
>screenshot is here - http://imagebin.ca/view/7sXPYvWb.html

And that looks exactly like what a very slow axis screen update would do, cuz
it doesn't get to sample it often enough to draw a good follow.  Are you sure
the part itself is actually cut like the axis shot says?

I have had axis to things like that to me, and only by slowing the base trhead
down (I use steppers) and giveing the graphics more to to update, was I able
to reduce it enough that I can believe axis for the most part.

Test, cut air at 120% feedrate, and at 5% feedrate, without clearing the
screen with the 'broom' between runs.  I'm pretty sure you will see the
effect.

FWIW, I got that much much worse when using the nvidia drivers with an nvidia
card, it was better with the nv driver, and a lot better with the vesa
driver.

--
Cheers, Gene
"You're very sure of your facts, " he said at last, "I