From: Leslie Newell [mailto:les.new...@fastmail.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 11:31 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] How can I get emc to automatically run g-code
without an operator?

Hi Michael,

Sounds like a neat machine. I don't have  facebook account so I couldn't

see the pics.

Have a look at emcrsh
<http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?Emcrsh>. This gives you
full control over EMC over a network or local sockets connection. As
long nothing untoward happens on the machine (such as hitting limits
etc) then you should be able to simply send a series of commands and
assume they are executed. A better solution would be to monitor the

invest.

Les