Gentlemen,
since I was using stepconfig a lot these weeks (!) I noticed a little
feature that made frequent configuring of Z or A axis a little tedious. A
friend of mine told me that it was still present at 2.3. which I haven't
tested so far.

When you go through the pages to configure X, Y, Z etc., clicking on
Continue has no effect unless you at least touched one (clicked into one)
of the fill-in-boxes of that page. This behaviour is useless, and you can't
make multiple mouseclicks to jump to the last pages quickly.

Best regards from a beautiful spring day
Peter Blodow