On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 05:29 -0400, Mark Wendt (Contractor) wrote:
... snip
> Kurt,
>
>          Can you read in .dxf's?  If you want, you could send me the
> gear drawings of the gears you're interested in, and I can save them
> in AutoCad 2003 as dxf's and send them back to you.
>
> Mark

Thanks Mark. I will be generating the gear profiles from QCAD or a
spreadsheet, so I don't need the conversion. I hope you don't mind me
keeping you in mind for other .dwg files though. I think Frank wanted to
know if a gear vendor's .dwg files were good for making gears. I
responded with, I don't know, because I can't view them.
--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/index.html