Basically it is ignoring the index signal. If I press home and manually
operate the home switch I can get it to home anywhere. Doing this it
should only home to an integer multiple of the screw pitch. I just tried
homing with HOME_SEARCH_VEL = 0 and that works correctly. It sees the
index and homes to it. The problem only seems to occur when it uses the
home switch.

By the way, for some reason I have a following error problem when
homing. Just after the home switch/index releases I can hear the machine
thump and get a joint following error unless I turn the limits way high.
(1mm instead of 0.05). Normally with jogging/G0 moves etc the following
error is well below 0.05mm.

Les