Has anyone tried turning a cam on a lathe using EMC? I tried using lots
of G33 moves but they seem to get out of sync. My machine has pretty
high acceleration and top speed but even at very low spindle speeds
(14rpm) it doesn't seem to keep up.

Does EMC have any other way of doing synchronised moves apart from G33/G76?

Les