On Monday 20 July 2009, Dave Caroline wrote:
>An excuse to put a milling spindle on the crossslide maybe.
>will the clearance angle be ok if turning
>
>Dave Caroline

I think that is something I would do with the A axis.  I have turned stuff
with it, but haven't tried to make a cam yet.  I got stuck needing the laathe
for something, but had a large piece of alu I didn't want to lose the center
of, so I did the other small piece on the mill.  Slow, but worked well.

--
Cheers, Gene

A gambler's biggest thrill is winning a bet.
His next biggest thrill is losing a bet.