Hello Yann

Interesting project.  I saw an early EMC powered pick-and-place machine
in Belgium back in the 1990s.  No reason that EMC2 can't handle the
project easily.

I believe that the Axis interface may be overkill.  It would be a fairly
easy write to create a frame in the Mini interface that would handle the
kinds of teach you need.  In essence you manually drive the glue tip to
a corner, press a button to remember that place.  Repeat this for each
corner and you've got it.

I'd ask it to write the G-code for you so that you have a path that you
can save and recall.  Your program could use tool offsets or you could
create and use a set of variables to allow for slight variations in the
size of the frame.

You could also use feedrate override to handle the quantity of glue
along the path or you could also use a variable for this.

These variables can all be automated by the custom page in Mini.  That
way you have a Human Machine Interface specific to your machine and easy
for your employees to handle.

Hope this helps.

Rayh