David,

While I can't help much on the conversion I have an Anilam 1100M on a BP while
it is old it
does work well. Mine is a three axis machine and if the PC ever dies I'll
convert it. The
Anilam Z drive is done quite well and if you need pictures of it I can help
with that. Does
your Anilam work now?

John