Hello everyone

I am having a problem using outputs on my mesa 7i37 I/O card. The card is used
in conjunction with a 5i23 FPGA card. I am using the HOSTMOT2 configuration. I
intend on using the outputs on the 7i37 to turn my VFD on but I am having a
hard time forcing the physical pin to 1 in EMC2 to test the output of the card.
I am using the 7i37 in the #3 slot on the 5i23 card. I believe that the pin
with-in EMC2 is " hm2_5i23.0.pgio.042.out"  and correlates to the #33 physical
pin on the 7i37. This pin is defaulted to false and I can force it on in the
software but the physical I/O pin #33 is not responding. Am I doing this right
or is their more configuring I need to do.

Please advise

John