Hello, I wanth to make a control for a plasma cutting machina using the
emc2. I download the ubuntu iso cd and install on desktop for testing
with a montec pci card and servo dynamics analog driver with dc
servomotor. At this moment all work good.

I need make some modificactions to the axis, I download the emc2
programs from git but I canĀ“t install on my notebook. Could any one tell
me wath libraries requiered be installed to compile the emc2.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Juan Carlos