Kirk Wallace wrote:

> I looked at Jan's example of what he might be converting:
> http://www.starragheckert.com/sh/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=89&Itemid=197
>
> (Short URL) http://alturl.com/87gd
> http://www.manturbo.com/en/
>
> I wondered if block rate would be a problem with a five-axis
> multi-spindle machine doing complex shapes in a production setting.
It shouldn't make that much difference.  Of course, a full 5-axis part
program that is moving 5 axes in sontinuous motion will take a little
more resources than a 3-axis program, but the super-hard stuff they
usually make these parts out of are not machined at high feed rates.  A
LOT of people don't know about the G64 Pxxxx option until they ask, then
they are amazed!

Jon