it would be nice if they were the right size to fit in the green
plastic holders, but that isn't the case.  I have mine mounted to an
aluminum plate held to din rail with metal clips I bought from
McMaster.  The Leviton plate looks like you would still have to add
another plate to pick up the mounting holes from the I/O boards.
Eric