Thanks a lot for your help andy, you've really cleared my doubts.

The last question is,  do you think is necesary to home when i change from
spindle to axis? or the index pulse itself gives me the warranty that i've
never loose the real position?, because as you know the home sequence makes
two movements to set the zero point.

Thanks in advance.

Leonardo.