I found nothing.
Seem's that developers all have machines with ATC and EMC as is work's
ok for them. All other user's (with coolets routers) need's to use some
strange workarounds. In my case the toolcnahge.py script from this
thread. Near all machines I see does have option to do tool seeting
under pause/toolchange and near all doesn't bother if tool crash if user
doesn't it jog in correct place. Near all machines have just small
warning notes in manual. Nothing else.

Slavko.

Steve Blackmore pravi: