What do you guys use for nesting software..

For instance cutting out various shapes on a plasma, waterjet, or laser?

http://mynesting.com/
I found this website and I have used it a few times and bought the
nested results twice so far.  It seems to struggle with larger pieces
nested on a smaller sheet.   In one situation I was able to nest 9
pieces manually on a sheet while it could only do 8.   When nesting
smaller pieces compared to the sheet size, it seems to to better.

I think the idea of selling nesting as a service could be a very good
idea if the nesting software was powerful.    I have my doubts about
mynesting.com

Dave