After all the great replies I received I wonder if the lack of comments
about using 2 monitors means that this works so flawlessly with a xorg.conf
setup for dual head that none voiced any concerns or shared bad user
experiences?

Idea is to eliminate paper, one screen axis + stuff, other screen electronic
versions of documents, in case you wonder why 2.