On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 05:23:09AM -0500, Mark Wendt wrote:
> On 11/15/2010 09:47 AM, Chris Radek wrote:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4OTtFpZV7U
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssrf9PtJIzU
>
> Chris,
>
>      Very neat!  Who's who in each of the videos?

In the first one, that's me who you can barely see.  In the second one
you see Stuart S at the very beginning, and then barely Stephen P at
the very end.

In the other videos:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmNlP7bm0Nc

Unknown person in the far background

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YhX73DuSg

Stuart holding the box, Stephen in the foreground, behind Stuart in
striped shirt you can barely see Will who's a programmer at MPM, and I
don't know the guy in the black shirt who's there halfway through.