With VMWare Windows7 runs native on my laptop and Ubuntu and EMC2 run
within VMWare.  Would it be possible to have a computer with some
flavor of Linux native, VMWare or it's equivalent and then several
vitural computers.  These comments are from a computer user - not a
computer tech.  If this suggestion will not work don't try to explain
why because I won't understand the answer.  If it does work, for me it
was just a lucky guess.

Have a good day,

Jim Fleig

585 975-9618