On Monday, April 04, 2011 10:00:16 AM John Thornton did opine:

> No one said you have to turn it on once it is built.
>
> John

True, but short of more buildings, anything else I get will need a place in
out of the weather.  This postage stamp, trapezoidal shaped lot has 4
outbuildings on it now.  It seems like stuff I buy, is here forever.  I
have had some tools sitting under a tarp in the driveway with 4 Sale signs
on them for over a year, no nibbles.

Examples:
A 12" Craftsman tilting head bandsaw I use for a power hacksaw
occasionally, runs well, with over a dozen new and used blades, $200

A 6" Dewalt VS benchtop jointer on a stand w/2 sets new blades, $240new,
$60.  The VS died and is bypassed.

A Craftsman dovetail jig, $80new, $20, no bit.

A 10" B&D/Dewalt radial arm saw with oversized table, works well, $100

The latter is under foot in the shop building.  Listed on the local radio
station swap & shop program for several months last summer, not even a
phone call.  Yard sale signs posted most of last summer. Not even a
motorized gawker.

Which amazes me, this is yard sales by the dozens all summer country.

--
Cheers, Gene
<http://tinyurl.com/ddg5bz>