John,

I live on the edge of civilization and my next door neighbor "was" a
house builder.  That didn't work out with the complete stall in
construction in the Midwest, so he put a bunch of his tools up for sale.

I didn't realize that until the sale had been going on in his driveway
for 6+ hours.

Still, he simply could not sell some things including a 1 hp commercial
grade air compressor - the wheelbarrow type - purchased for $75, and a
Delta Unisaw Tablesaw - purchased for $100!

The used tool market is really in the dumper up here and that may be why
you have having problems getting rid of your tools.

Plus they aren't teaching woodshop or metalshop in the high schools any
longer up here so the younger kids simply have no idea
how to run a saw or do the things that many of us take for granted.

Many (but not all) of them think that only "contractors" use tools like
that.

Dave