bad news, ubu 10 dies.

--- On Sun, 7/31/11, Neil <emc_d...@narwani.org> wrote:

From: Neil <emc_d...@narwani.org>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] bad news, xylotex died
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 8:20 AM

On the subject of drivers, I really really like the IMS drives (IM483
and IM805).  Very well engineering/build professional units, and
handle a good bit of power.  Even better, I can get support on these
(which I needed some time ago when we thought we fried a couple).
Downside is they're expensive (~$250 ea), but are always on ebay for
far less -- got some used IM483's for $45 and some new ones for $79
ea.  Also got some used IM805's for ~$80 shipped recently.  By now
I've accumulated 5 IM805's, 5 IM483's and no I am not affiliated with
IMS in any way.

http://www.imshome.com/products/im805.html
http://www.imshome.com/products/im483.html

Cheers,