On 14 August 2011 22:56, Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm using my Harbor Freight X2 mini mill.

If holes are smaller in X then I think you will find it is the column
twisting, though making the gibbs tighter might help. The problem with
that is that with mine the ways are tapered, so tight enough to not
wobble means that it can't get to the home switch..

--
atp
"Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"