From: andy pugh [mailto:bodge...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:12 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Need help with servo tuning

On 27 September 2011 05:41, Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com> wrote:

>  his CNC machine apparently was made by Anilam with that
> scale, that is only 2540 counts/inch.

Didn't Anilam also use velocity tachs too?

--
atp
"Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only. It may
intended recipient of this communication, the disclosure, copying, distribution
or use hereof is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and then delete it
immediately.