I have my servos tuned the best I can get them see IMAGES 5, 6 and 7 here:
https://sites.google.com/site/bmklawt/home/pid-tuning
If I add any D term the oscillation gets worse to violent.

I can not get rid of this dithering or ocsillation while the axes are at rest
See IMAGE 4

I also noticed while moving one axis the other axes will jerk, if you look at
IMAGE 8
you can see the Z axis (green trace) which is at rest, has spikes while the X
axis is moving.
It does not do this if the machine is sitting idle.

I don't know how to improve things and am hoping this is enough information
that someone may be able to help me get rid of this oscillation and spiking.

All my config files can be found here:

Your help is much appreciated,
Bruce