On 29 September 2011 17:56, Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried all 48 patterns twice. Obtained result - nothing…

As Pete says, if it is really nothing, then it isn't the pattern. The
wrong pattern will make the motor lock or oscillate.

> I tested by setting pattern value in HAL file, saving file, starting
> EMC and pressing F1 and F2. I understand that at this moment motor
> should turn. Is that correct?

That's a very long-winded way to do it. You can type setp
bldc.0.pattern N in the Machine->ShowHalConfig window without having
to restart EMC2.
Personally I do all this sort of thing in the terminal with Halrun
because you get tab-completion. (ie, type a bit of a pin-name, press
tab, it fills in all that it can)

I think the problem might be that you are not driving the 7i39 /ENABLE
pins? (probably on gpio 026). That probably requires that those pins
be set to outputs too.

--
atp
"Torque wrenches are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men"