2011/9/29 Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com>:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2011, Viesturs L?cis wrote:
>

>> 2) If so, what should I do about motor GND connectors on 7i39 motor
>> connection terminal block? Do I need to wire the motor case to them?
>
> Normally I would wire the motor frame ground to this point. Be advised
> This is motor V- meaning the motor power supply must be floating

Thank You!

What do You mean by floating power supply?
Motor power supply consists of:
1) transformer with ~19 VAC on output;
2) rectifier bridge;
3) 22000uF capacitor.
I have 2 such power supplies - one for each 7i39.
Outputs of both power supplies _are not_ connected together and they
_are not_ connected to PC PSU, which supplies +5V.
Is that OK?

Viesturs