2011/9/29 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>:
> On 29 September 2011 17:56, Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That's a very long-winded way to do it. You can type setp
> bldc.0.pattern N in the Machine->ShowHalConfig window without having
> to restart EMC2.

Thanks for the suggestion, will try that! Restarting EMC each time
really makes it time-consuming.

> I think the problem might be that you are not driving the 7i39 /ENABLE
> pins? (probably on gpio 026). That probably requires that those pins
> be set to outputs too.

Those pins are Enable pins in firmware, so they are not available as GPIO pins.
According to .PIN file, I need to change gpio.032 pin.
EMC is showing error, that hm2_7i43.0.gpio.032.is_output pin does not
exist, which proves that it is reserved by firmware.

Peter, can You explain, at which moment are those 7i39 enable pins set "true"?

Viesturs