Trying to get rid of spikes, see image 8 here:
https://sites.google.com/site/bmklawt/home/pid-tuning

See the jitter here: http://www.youtube.com/user/bmklawt

>Probably not the root cause of the problem, but you might try commenting
>out all the backlash statements in your ini file.
<
Tried this, no change
<
>OK, well, this is looking like there is a problem in the servo amps.
>Maybe
 you need to check the + and - 15 Volts, or whatever the servo amps use
>as the supply for their op-amps. Capacitors may have
 deteriorated and there is >noise on these supplies..

I checked this it has +15 volts and -15.2 volts, I don't know how to check for
noise
<
>Possibly you have grounded a circuit that should not be grounded to the
>>machine's common ground.

Grounding
 problem has been mentioned a lot, I always assumed ground was ground,
everything in the control is grounded to the chassis. It is pretty much
as it was originally. I have a crude schematic here, maybe someone can find the
problem: https://sites.google.com/site/bmklawt/home/control-schematic

>Another
 thought is that the logic signal that enables the servo amps is not
being >held at the right voltage, so the servo amps are right on the
edge of >enabling/disabling. This can cause a transient every time
the amp enables that >causes it to jump..

How would I check this?

>polarity of the signals is important.  The command input "SIG" is on J1 Pin
>2.
>The
 signal common, for tach, command and anything else is J1 Pin 4.  J1 Pin
 4 >needs to be connected to the ground of the DAC board.

Well I am sure this is right if it is backwards the servos run away

>If the connections are right, then I'd suggest running a big ground wire from
>the >servo amp chassis to the PPMC.

Did this, no change

>On the power supply that feeds the amps, is its output common grounded
>to something? And does the motor return line come back directly to the
>power supply common, without connecting to anything else along the way?

Well there is two power supplies going to the amps so I am
 confused, please see the schematic here
https://sites.google.com/site/bmklawt/home/control-schematic
I don't know were the motor return line is

Your help is greatly appreciate