Ok,
so the principle is: What goes in must come out.
It goes in via the mains cable, but at the moment it comes out into thin air
around the signal cable (or whatever it is) that picks up / radiates the
noise.
(It is the same really for this excersize)
So whatabout forcing the interference to come out the same way it came in:
i.e. the mains cable.
We do that by forcing the sum of the currents in the L+N+E to be equal at
all times, so get hold of a biggish ferrite or even better powder ring core
and
loop the mains cable through as many times as will fit.

Alternativily there might be inductive coupling between the inductor in the
light and the transformer in the UPS. that should be curable by moving the
UPS as far away as possible from the light. Interference goes down relating
to the square of the distance.

But at this moment I am putting my bets on the copper wire.

Have fun

j.