I'm doing my first 7i43 machine setup right now. I have been using
5i20's or the LPT port, so time will tell, but so far everything has
been stable. But I only have part of the setup sitting on my bench -
nothing is on the machine yet..

Also - during these 3 months I was moving that PC around the frame of
machine and it was working as I tried it for several times, but
yesterday I did not even touch the PC case, when it stopped working.

<<

What happens when it stops working. Is the machine actually running?
Does the PC crash ?? or ?

Dave