http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NN7UGWYmBY
Good video, Goes over the basics of soldering SMD chips. They use flux a
lot to help clean and direct the solder where to go as many carry the
solder on the hot tip to the smd component and the built in rosin
usually boils away.

Gary K8IZ

--
Gary Fiber K8IZ
GROL PG-19-6691 with shipboard radar endorsement