On 8 January 2012 01:33, Martin Patton <mart...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What rotary table is that on your mill?  Did you make the adapter for the
> stepper?  I want one of those.

The table is one of these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RDGTOOLS-LATEST-HV4-ROTARY-TABLE-4-100MM-/290630172909
Though it isn't the greatest tool. The rear face isn't square to the
front face, so I can't adjust out as much slack as I would like, or it
seizes up at the tight point.

Here are pictures of a model of the stepper adaptor:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/gv6Pi0U9dr90Ca1YrMce89MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/u2njch16K87z8wZwv7JFZtMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/anaXsKNU0-Qc3MU_fofaWdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.