2012/3/17 Michał Geszkiewicz <mic...@wp.pl>:
> http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Installing_LinuxCNC#Running_emc2
>
> running script is in ../scripts directory

Thank You!
It is working!
That is for run-in-place, but I did not specify that. Did it
automatically build with --run-in-place?

If so, how can I build it "in a normal way" - as if it was installed
from deb package?

Anyway, I still get this in error message:
Can not find -sec MOT -var MOT -num 1
Can not find -sec IO -var IO -num 1
Can not find -sec TASK -var TASK_LD_PRELOAD -num 1
Can not find -sec DISPLAY -var DISPLAY_LD_PRELOAD -num 1
Can not find -sec LINUXCNC -var NML_FILE -num 1
Can not find -sec EMC -var NML_FILE -num 1
13992
  PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND
Stopping realtime threads
Unloading hal components

Does anybody know, what do these lines mean?

Viesturs