On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 13:12 -0600, Jeshua Lacock wrote:
> Greetings,
... snip
> It doesn't appear to support EPP. So, can anyone recommend a card that
> will work for sure? Or these appear to support EPP, but will they work
> on Ubuntu 10.04?

Well according to this datasheet:
http://snebulos.mit.edu/projects/voila/docs/datasheets/Oxford_QuadUART.pdf

there is an EPP port in there somewhere. That is if the report above is
correct about the ...

Geeze guys, you beat me to everything I had.

... Almost
The only thing else that comes to mind is I believe parport_pc assigns
the port by number so if it doesn't show up in lspci the port by number
might not work.? Maybe "modeprobe parport_pc" then "lspci -v" ?

Or not.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/index.html