When we first used our Haas machines we discovered they would cut a program
of short linear moves very rapidly. A long shallow arc (imagine an 80 inch
arc length of a 300 inch radius) roughed to leave .150 to finish was
undercut past the finished dimension. We quickly learned to handle the
limitations and have used the machines for a long time. Not very accurate
but usable without much problem.