Hi,

Time to give my point of view (really interesting threat).

IMHO, stopping inside the next code block is absolutely not needed. What
is needed, is that all processed lookahead line are stocked inside the
real-time part (EMC) and not in Axis or any other application. (EMC will
eat as many line as needed to ensure maximum speed, with some limitation
on the max number of line)

This way, if the machine as to stop for any reason, it know the motion
to follow for the deceleration phase. This could be a nice upgrade to
EMC, but in my mind, this as to come with some work on interpolation, in
order to have the smoothest possible motion (well... kind of, as this is
a like the Grall...)

Claude