On Sat, 2012-04-21 at 10:55 -0700, Terry Christophersen wrote:
> It would be interesting for someone to use HalScope and start rotating the
> turret
> and graph the magnetic sensor outputs.I think that they wont be perfectly
> spaced,
> it will be close but once I had all stations to work but one.(That was
> without the stop)
> That is why it is important to fire the stop before the motor stops that way
> it wont matter
> if the sensor is a little off on one station.
>
> Terry

I recall my turret.comp doesn't turn the air motor off until the table
parks or rather the parking or settle time runs out. I need to get
around to adding the park Hall sensor in the loop somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FUNCTION(_) {
    if (position_change) {
        switch (state_turret) {
        case 0:
            if (position_requested != position_current && position_requested>0
&& position_requested<9) {
            seek=1;
            state_turret=1;
            } else {
                position_changed=1;
            }
            break;
        case 1:
            if (position_requested == position_current) {
                stop=1;
                settle=settle_stop;
                state_turret=2;
            }