On 5/16/2012 2:56 PM, Terry Christophersen wrote:
> BIOS version:
>
> MWPNT10N.86A.0083.2001.0524.1600
>
> Does that mean version 86?
>
> Terry

No, MWPNT10N.86A is the designation of this board's BIOS according to
the Intel docs.

Your BIOS version stands at 0083 which is more recent than any version
that mentions fixes for Linux.

I don't see any fixes listed for more recent versions that would seem to
apply but that doesn't mean anything since I don't know what bits are
being changed that would affect the pnpbios function.

The canonical recommendation is always not to update the BIOS unless you
need to, which begs the question, how do you know you need to? Aren't
computers fun?

Regards,
Kent